36851Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VAXen free to good home in Rockville MD

  • David Hoelzer
    Jul 15, 2014
      Fyi these have relocated to a new home.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 15, 2014, at 11:23 AM, retro@... [midatlanticretro] <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      ---In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <evan@...> wrote :

      See message below. Anyone interested should send email directly to the guy who has them. No affiliation.

      Evan, for those of us who read the MARCH list via the Web (that's me, again now), Yahoo "edits"
      email addresses to protect privacy. If you get permission to post someone's email address, please consider "spelling it out" so it won't be edited out. I know that's old school but I've explained the need.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic