36837Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH management changes

  • Dan Roganti
    Jul 14, 2014

      On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro] <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      MARCHins,

      There have been some behind-the-scenes changes.

      Bill Degnan and Andy Meyer have decided to step down as club officers.
      Andy co-founded the club with me and Bill was also there from the
      beginning. They're both going to remain as active as they were before as
      senior club members.

      Corey Cohen and Jeff Brace are joining as new officers. They need no
      introduction.

      Bil Herd, Bill Mauchly, and Andy are joining our new non-voting advisory
      group. We will seek other people, who need not be MARCHins, to also join
      that group. The members of that group should be trusted advisers; live
      in our area; have some name recognition; and have the energy/time to
      make important contributions to the club. Nominations/suggestions are
      welcome.

      These changes are necessary as we begin the 501c3 application process
      during the next few months.

      Please join me in thanking Bill and Andy for their service and in
      welcoming Corey, Jeff, Bil, and Bill M. (I'm not sure if Bil/Bill are on
      this email list, but we thank them anyhow!)

      - Evan

      ​congratulations all around gentle-people.
      Looks like another sign of the museum's evolution
      even though I'm ​not local,
      I have seen lots of progress over the years, almost 10yrs now.
      After joining the group shortly after it started [post #61, Feb.2005]
      I was glad you let me participate from a distance
      Here's to another 10years -- bottom's up !!
      Dan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic