36833Museum report

    Jul 13 9:26 PM
      Good day at the museum. Read on...

      Visitors of the day: a husband and wife who met when both worked at DEC.

      Jeff B., Jeff J., and I all worked for several hours in the warehouse. We continued focusing on organizing and cleaning just as we have for the past couple of months. We are * this close * to being finished in there. It will be done by Labor Day if not sooner. Right now at least 75% of everything in the club's collection is not only sorted out but also stored in an orderly easy-to-find place. How awesome is that!?
    • Show all 141 messages in this topic