36822OT: Hamfest Sunday, July 13th. Augusta NJ

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Jul 11, 2014
      http://www.scarcnj.org/hamfest/index.php

      We still have a pretty decent hamfest up here in Sussex County NJ. Come and see.

      Gates open at 6:00 am for sellers/tailgaters and 8:00 am for buyers.
      Admission is $7 per HAM.
      Indoor Tables $20 which includes ONE admission
      Tailgate Space $20 which includes ONE Admission. Each Additional person is $7
      Overnight camping fee is $25
      Acres of Tailgate space available. No electricity outdoors.
      Bring your own tables and chairs. Saturday setup OK after 6PM

      I'll be working the food area once again.

      73 de Kelly
      KB2SYD
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic