3682Re: [midatlanticretro] A random thought

  • Bryan Pope
    Jun 27, 2006
      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      > Bryan Pope wrote:
      >
      >> Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      >>
      >>> It was supposed to say: we all blame Andy
      >>>
      >>> However, editing the new look messages from yahoo is a PITA.
      >>>

      >> I just selected the "original" format messages in preferences for each
      >> of the Yahoo email lists I am subscribed to. No new features for me! :-D
      >>

      > What I'd like to know is if there's any way to strip off all the junk
      > Yahoo puts at the end of each message before it even gets to my email
      > server.
      >
      > It wastes my bandwidth. My bandwidth is how I make my living.
      >
      > Peace... Sridhar

      Sridhar,

      It looks like there *used* to be a delivery option "Do not convert
      email to HTML" but that seems to have disappeared. The next best thing
      is to select "Traditional" format.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. *OR* we change to a self-managed mailing list, maybe even hosted on
      Jay's server, and then guarantee all emails are plain-text...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic