3680Re: [midatlanticretro] A random thought

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Jun 27 10:32 AM
      Bryan Pope wrote:
      > Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      >> It was supposed to say: we all blame Andy
      >>
      >> However, editing the new look messages from yahoo is a PITA.
      >>

      > I just selected the "original" format messages in preferences for each
      > of the Yahoo email lists I am subscribed to. No new features for me! :-D

      What I'd like to know is if there's any way to strip off all the junk
      Yahoo puts at the end of each message before it even gets to my email
      server.

      It wastes my bandwidth. My bandwidth is how I make my living.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic