36762Re: OT: was Re: [midatlanticretro] Free Atari

  • John Heritage
    Jul 3, 2014
      I would love to hear about the 65816 upgrade on your system :).

      I have an 800XL with the ultimate 1MB upgrade..  i could never get the mount .ATR from flash card to work right.. and for some reason eventually the atari just failed - it won't fully power on now (just some bars or colors on screen)..  something to troubleshoot when my electronics skills merit a look at it..

      On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Neil Cherry ncherry@... [midatlanticretro] <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On 07/03/2014 03:27 PM, Alex Duboski criticalweld@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

      > That wouldn't be fair to everyone else. I'm the state champion :-)

      I was actually pretty good at thumb wrestling. I was able to set
      my thumb back and the opponent couldn't reach my thumb.

      I just purchased an 800xl and in process found out U have several
      more. Still trying to fin my first computer, my 800XL with my
      extra memory hack and Ramrod XL (Omnimon).

      I think a couple of these computer will get the mods such as
      video, ram and the 65816. ;-)

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog