36745Re: [midatlanticretro] Tektronix Oscilloscope X-Y Art Synthesizer Demo

  • Brian Schenkenberger
    Jul 3, 2014
      On Thu, 2014-07-03 at 06:07 -0700, billdeg wrote:

      > It was just a quick two minute plant the flag video, "look I got my
      > scope to work". Let's see what you have done.

      Gotcha. Let's see some fancier Lissajous. ;) I used to change the Q of
      one of the synthesizer's VCF until it went into free oscillation. Then,
      coupled that with waveforms and frequencies of the VCFs. That used to
      make some pretty amazing, rotating (adding LFVCO vibrato) and pulsating
      (adding LFVCO tremolo) "spirographic" Lissajous.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic