36699Anyone interested in a Franklin ACE-1200?

  • Bob Applegate
    Jun 27, 2014
      Someone emailed me asking if there was a Franklin museum they could send the machine to, but Franklin disposed of ALL of their old machines earlier this year and definitely never had a museum.

      She didn't say where she is, but I said someone might be interested in paying shipping charges for one. The woman is unemployed so would probably rather put it on the street on trash day than spend her money to ship it.

      She has the machine in original box with a monitor.

      If anyone is interested, email me off-list and I'll send her contact info.

      Bob
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic