36697HOPE - final roll call / tickets

    Jun 27, 2014
      MARCHins,

      Our HOPE booth includes the following people:
      - me
      - Degnan
      - Brace
      - Jonas
      - Mouse
      - Ian
      - Glitch

      I'm endeavoring to get tickets for all who need them, but the supply is
      limited. Sooooooooo, if you previously raised your hand (but you're not
      on the list above), or if you intend to help with our booth but haven't
      yet raised your hand, then do so ASAP. Otherwise we probably cannot get
      you in for free (and HOPE tickets are expensive.)

      MARCH hotel room will be available for whomever needs it (however the
      two beds are claimed by me and Ian.)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic