      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:07 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Estate Sale Loot!

      However, this estate sale also had a few other pieces of gear of interest including:

      -Macintosh II with an aftermarket monitor, keyboard, and something else attached for like $40 bucks

      -What might have been a Bernoulli Box drive or a variation thereof which I'm not sure if it

      -Macintosh Classic with a few extra things hooked up to it for like $20 or $30

      -Some early Epson dot matrix printer for like 10 bucks or less

      I seem to also remember spotting a Jaz drive I think, and a few other random pieces of gear that went with the Macintosh's.  There was also an early to mid 90's Mac laptop nestled inside of a docking station like I had never seen before...  but that qualifies as off topic.  Anyway, if anyone is actually interested in the other things I spotted, they are welcome to send me a private email so I can give them the precise address of the estate sale in the Tysons/Fairfax area of Northern Virginia.  If you seriously desire one of these items, I may be willing to go see if it's there in the morning and proxy purchasing it for you until you can pick it up.  The sale lasts until Sunday, but I wouldn't be surprised if stuff disappears before then.

      -Alexander 'Z' Pierson

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic