36549Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop summary

    Jun 16, 2014
      >> ...Only one that I can think of

      Aarrgghh. Sorry Jason.

      >> Don't be so modest, Even forgot to claim the First Smoke prize again

      That's true: I am now a two-time champion!

      >> (on the Apple III no less!)

      Much more rare than that -- it was an Apple ///+. Our three standard /// systems remained in the warehouse.

      >> Should this be dubbed the "Evan Prize"?

      It's still the Andy Molloy prize. I think he is a three-time champion.

      >> Regardless, I have 2 kids under 4 at home, so it was really nice to be
      able to spread out my stuff and have HOURS of uninterupted time to mess
      with it.

      Glad we could be of assistance. :)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic