36547Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop summary, Herb

  • retro
    Jun 16, 2014
      I attended the Workshop on Saturday, but unfortunately left early
      Saturday at 5PM. I took a local drive at noon for parts and a sandwich,
      when a car pulled out onto the road in front of me, there was a
      collision. My car lost the right corner and demolish a headlight, the
      other car its left corner and his radiator leaked out. No one was hurt
      and the other driver rightfully assumed responsibility. I made repairs
      to my car at the scene, returned to Infoage, and spent the afternoon at
      Infoage in further repairs and related calls. thanks to Ian and some
      materials engineering, my car was serviceable enough to return home
      safely, an hour's freeway drive.

      While at Infoage, I was able to assess the other two MARCH Z-100
      systems. I repaired the third system on exhibit recently. I saw that one
      was a incomplete parts-box which I stripped, and the other was complete
      with several S-100 cards. I packed the other Z-100 and parts in my car,
      for test and repair at home.

      It was otherwise good weather this weekend, and good to see and talk
      with my colleagues on Saturday, see what they were working on.

      Herb Johnson

      --
      Herbert R. Johnson
      http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net