36465Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: [TI-99/4A] PEB For Sale In NJ

  • criticalweld1
    Jun 10, 2014
      Well, as you can see from my wanted post, I'm into the late 70's-early 80's stuff. I used to use a PET in elementary school and my first computer was a C64. I got a CoCo2 and a TI-99/4a from my dad who would bring them home from hamfests and garage sales when I was young.I've only done some light programming and I have a little electronics background being a ham. I would probably like to learn/help out someone there with the club's or their stuff. Best case scenerio would be hands on learning for TI, Tandy, Timex, Commodore, etc.And if it comes down to it, if you just need me to clean or move things around, thats cool too. I did 15 years in the Army, I'm not afraid to work. Lol-Alex
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic