36450New to MARCH

  • criticalweld1
    Jun 10, 2014
      Hello,I'm new to the group, have a love of 70's and 80's computers, and want to help out at the workshop. I attended the last VCF and was so excited to find out that there is a local group of other people that really appreciate vintage computers!I am by no means a programmer or technician by trade. I do have enough of a working knowledge to share the computers of my childhood with my kids (3 and 5 yrs old) and help out anyone at the workshop that could use a "helper" :-)What time are you guys meeting up on Saturday?Thanks,Alex Duboski Clementon, NJ criticalweld@... (607)229-8943
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic