36117Re: [midatlanticretro] Funny kids react to an Apple II video

  • David Riley
    May 26 6:31 PM
      On May 26, 2014, at 19:56, "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      >> I almost fell out of my chair watching this one

      Hey -- the kids taught me something! Thought you had to press CTRL-reset to use a straight Apple II. Didn't know reset alone does it.

      That depends. There's a switch on the keyboard of the II+, so you could choose between ease of use or not accidentally obliterating your work when you hit reset by accident. Pre-plus models were just reset; I don't recall what the situation was on later models.

      - Dave

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic