      From: billdeg
      Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 10:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop - anyone want to help with an OSI

      I exhibited a Superboard II at VCF E this past April.  I need to repair the ICs related to tape record out. and I have a 2nd board that needs a repair to the reset CPU circuit.  I will bring these.  Maybe a RAM board too.  pictures in the vintagecomputer.net/OSI section.
      BillDeg
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic