36057RE: [midatlanticretro] Spotted in the wild

  • jus10j
    May 22, 2014
      >>Seriously. See how much they want for the pile. I'll help (I could use the PowerBook).

      These are still in use, sort of.... The technology teacher in the
      elementary school uses these as props in their evolution of technology
      talks with 1st and 2nd graders. It's a neat conversation because the
      desk top or computer + peripheral concept is foreign to many of the
      students. My 8 year old daughter is familiar with laptops, but my 6 and
      4 year old gravitate to iPads / tablets. I have a funny picture of my 6
      year old trying to play on our Commodore VIC-20 as though it is touch
      screen.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic