36053Re: [midatlanticretro] Spotted in the wild

  • theearlsquirrel
    May 22, 2014
      It's only one powerbook :-)   I've got 3 boxes of powerbooks in the basement...

      I will note that down south here (Atlanta), we don't see machines like this still being surplused.... esp.
       from schools...I've been continually amazed how much stuff has been made available (over time of course) to the public from the northern school systems.   Down here it all goes to "surplus companies" whenever it's replaced... much different processes and definitely less rescue opportunities...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic