36010Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum update

  • Jeffrey Brace
    May 18, 2014
      Evan it seems that in general there are more visitors on Saturday than Sunday. All the other museum guys say about how many people come on Saturdays. What do you think about giving tours in Saturdays instead of Sundays? I can't do Saturdays, but maybe Corey, you and Mouse can? The last several times it has been very quiet when I was here giving tours on Sundays.

      On May 17, 2014, at 7:26 PM, "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I went to the museum today because there were three InfoAge events happening and so we'd have lots of visitors. We were not disappointed! Visitors galore today, many of whom had good technical backgrounds, including a couple of potential new MARCHins and one person who sorta-kinda knew Jeff J. from their mutual time at Concurrent.

      Jeff J. himself was there today and Herb also stopped by. Herb took home one of our Zenith Z-100 systems for restoration.

      I checked out our storage area. The new roof is halfway done.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic