35877Re: Looking for non-working TS1500/2068.

  • corey986
    May 9, 2014
      I wouldn't destroy a vintage system for that, but 3D print up a new case for it that would look like a TS1500/2068.  A guy recently just did that with the Apple IIe and sells them.  He scaled it to size and also was able to print in good mounting points for the PI.

      Otherwise we would have to hang you by your toenails and whip you with a wet noodle for even considering destroying a fixable system.   LOL

      Cheer,
      Corey
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic