35871Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Looking for non-working TS1500/2068.

    May 8, 2014
      On 05/08/2014 08:51 PM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > Usually I say live and let live, but something about gutting a vintage
      > computer to install a new controller kind of rubs me the wrong way.
      > Sorry, I usually keep my opinions to myself.

      I generally DON'T say "live and let live".

      There are no new TS1500 or TS2068 machines being built, which means
      the number of them out there, which is already very small, will only go
      down. These machines are repairable. If you have one, and cannot
      repair it, give or sell it to someone who can.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ