35857Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: The Machine Emulator (TME) running on a Mac?

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    May 7, 2014
      On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:09 PM, <earl.baugh@...> wrote:

      Well that's a thought :-)

      I hadn't considered that (which I probably should have) since when I was google searching on how folks had done it the only things I found were related to using TME.

      I'd still like to get TME working on the Mac (at least before I start working on the Sun 2/120) but what you suggest is something definitely to try...

      Thanks!
      (I'll post results... good or bad :-) )

      Thanks for the information, Earl.  I'd never heard of TME, but I'm definitely going to have to set it up, now.

      Sun 2 and Sun 3 are holes in my otherwise fairly extensive Sun hardware collection, unfortunately.  I'd love to acquire a couple, given space to put them in.

      - Alex
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic