35692Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple Museum for sale just shy of $100,000.00

  • Jason Howe
    Apr 28 8:07 AM
      On 04/28/2014 10:58 AM, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      > Christian Liendo wrote:
      >> I figured this would be of some amusement.
      >>
      >> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-McIntosh-Computer-Collection-Vintage-Steve-Jobs-Woz-/301167134483
      > Wow! Only $100,000 for a medium-size pile of miscellaneous crap! What
      > a deal!
      >
      > Peace... Sridhar
      I don't know, it seems mildly interesting and pretty extensive -- maybe
      a not-quite-1-of-each collection. I see how they have a problem as a
      stand-alone thing though. This type of thing seems better suited as a
      display attached to a larger operation. If I had $10K and the space --
      maybe. But even then, I'd probably try and sell 80% and keep only the
      more interesting 8 bit pieces. $100K is dreaming, especially without
      an inventory list.

      --Jason

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic