35690Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Dean Notarnicola
    Apr 28, 2014
      On Apr 27, 2014, at 11:33 PM, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> wrote:

      >The visit got me thinking, about what it might take to make some (more)
      >visitor-usable computers, something operated from a terminal or

      Yes! I am giving tours at the museum all the time and would love to have as
      many of these machines working as possible! I neither have the time or the
      know how to do it. But the workshops present a good chance for me to learn
      from others who *can* repair them. I'm hoping to help someone repair the
      Commodore PET and Educator 64. We still need a replacement Black and White
      TV for the Atari 400.

      Jeff B _._,_.___

      Does it need to be B/W?  I have a color tube I can give up.

      Dean

    • Show all 138 messages in this topic