      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of corey986
      Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:15 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Apple discounts?

      I bought a refurb HP laptop once when I worked at HP. Never again will I buy a refurbished computer. It's not the warranty, it's what did someone do to it before they returned it and those issues may not arrive till the warranty is up. With vintage computers we expect to have to fix something. With these modern systems there isn't much other than software you can fix yourself.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic