35607Looking for Exec-T Software for Osborne Executive

  • William von Hagen
    Apr 22, 2014
      Hi. I'm looking for a copy of the Exec-T software from Gard Micro
      Systems that enables Osborne Executives with an internal hard drive to
      access and use that hard drive. My Executive has a Trantor hard disk, if
      that matters. I have the docs for Exec-T, but not the software itself.
      Exec-T includes the files CPM3.SYS, EIBIOS11.COM, EIFRMT11.COM,
      EIPOS11.COM, EICOPY.COM, MENU.COM, MENU.ASM, TSLCNFG.COM, DISKMGR.COM,
      ARKIVE.COM, WSKEY.COM, and CPMKEY.COM.

      I'd be glad to pay for a copy of the Exec-T software, and would be happy
      to get a copy of the disk or a disk image in ImageDisk or Teledisk
      format. Of course, I'd also be happy to just get a pointer to somewhere
      that I can download it from ;-)

      Thanks for any help that anyone can provide!

      Bill