35579Re: [midatlanticretro] June tech workshop

  • Jason Howe
    Apr 21, 2014
      I missed VCF this year due traveling for work.  Come hell or high-water, I'm coming to a June tech workshop.  But we need to set a date soon so I can get it on my calendar.  I don't need less interesting things filling up my June weekends.

      Any weekend in June is good for me at this point.

      --Jason

      On 04/13/2014 07:12 AM, corey986 wrote:
      Well I hope since I missed VCF because I was sick, the wife will let me go regardless of the weekend it is.

      If we do this, the weather will be nice enough that maybe I can bring some Altair blue, sol-20 blue and apple paint with the air gun and do touch up work for anyone who needed. That should make up for my not being able to do the cosmetics class at VCF. I will also bring my DSI punch/reader combo for anyone who needs to copy papertapes or punch new ones. This thing is sweet being able to punch at 2400 baud. I was going to bring it to VCF hooked up to the Scelbi before those plans got nixed by my health.

      Cheers,
      Corey

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic