35530Re: OT: anyone into TI programmable calculators?

  • corey986
    Apr 20, 2014
      Sorry, I'm only into HP.  For your 28C, which is rarer of the 28 series, when removing/installing the N cell batteries, be careful with the battery cover.  They tend to crack the edges on the 28 series.  My HP 28S is my daily calculator because you can view the stack on the screen and the fold over keyboard is very useful so I go though the N batteries often.  N batteries aren't cheap and I usually have to pay through the nose at RadioShack.  I guess when RadioShack finally goes out of business I guess I'll have to go to a camera store or something.

      Cheers,
      Corey

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic