3551RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: IMSAI haul, continued

  • Richard A. Cini
    Jun 11, 2006

      Interesting, I didn’t realize that ICOM was swept up into Pertec, although it seems to make the world of sense considering the ICOM system I have used the same FD400 drives that the Altair 88-DCDD setup did.

      Rich

      Rich Cini

      Collector of classic computers

      Lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator