35412Re: [midatlanticretro] Displaying your collection

  • retro
    Apr 16, 2014
      On 4/16/2014 12:15 PM, jeffg@... wrote:
      > So after VCF I find myself trying to re-organize all my vintage computer
      > goodies between my house and my parents house. Unfortunately at my
      > house, my only storage is in plain sight - I have no usable basement or
      > attic for out-of-sight-out-of-mind storage.
      >
      > has anyone found a good shelf or other
      > piece of furniture that holds a few desktops safely?

      Evan uses open-wire-frame shelving on wheels for accessible and movable
      storage. I use those too in my basement. They are available in many
      sizes at the big box hardware stores. They aren't living-room class but
      they disassemble and assemble easy, and are strong.

      Lowes, Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit
      Item #: 71034 | Model #: 184874C-DS
      tem #: 71473 | Model #: 184874B-DS

      as an example of that class of shelving.

      Herb

      --
      Herbert R. Johnson
      http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net