35393Re: [midatlanticretro] June tech workshop

  • corey986
    Apr 13, 2014
      Well I hope since I missed VCF because I was sick, the wife will let me go regardless of the weekend it is.

      If we do this, the weather will be nice enough that maybe I can bring some Altair blue, sol-20 blue and apple paint with the air gun and do touch up work for anyone who needed. That should make up for my not being able to do the cosmetics class at VCF. I will also bring my DSI punch/reader combo for anyone who needs to copy papertapes or punch new ones. This thing is sweet being able to punch at 2400 baud. I was going to bring it to VCF hooked up to the Scelbi before those plans got nixed by my health.

      Cheers,
      Corey
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic