3515RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH event thread #2: possible New England road trip

  • David Comley
    May 31, 2006
      The July and August MIT flea markets are a little
      smaller than the ones later in the year because so
      many people are out of town - but on balance probably
      still worth the trip if combined with another event of
      some sort.

      --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Herb -- thanking for reminding us about the monthly
      > MIT flea market. I
      > can't believe I forgot that! It looks like Sunday,
      > Aug. 20 is the best date
      > for us to visit.
      > (http://web.mit.edu/w1gsl/Public/flyer)

      Do You Yahoo!?