35129Re: [midatlanticretro] Stop the sexist jokes.

  • Andrew Molloy
    Apr 2, 2014

      Thank you Evan, I am glad you spoke up about this.

      Andy

      On Apr 2, 2014 3:02 PM, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      >> and intend to have a good time without anyone busting my Balls.

      > Nobody is calling you out. Lots of people made comments. I just happened to reply after yours. Absolutely nothing personal.

      Sexist?  What's wrong with being sexy?  (Spinal Tap reference)

      You can count the number of women who post on one hand.  I say let it fly no one will care.  But, I also think we're way off topic.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic