35110Re: [midatlanticretro] Terminals

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Apr 2, 2014
      David Riley <fraveydank@...> writes:

      >On Apr 2, 2014, at 11:54, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <VAXman@...=
      >m> wrote:
      >>=20
      >> I have flat-sat (and can get more at any local Radio Shack) as well as MM=
      >> connectors, crimping tool and MMJ die. I also have most any d|i|g|i|t|a|l
      >> cable adapter ever made. You're welcome to that if needed. I'll load it
      >> all up in the back of my Freestyle when I had to InfoAge.
      >>=20
      >That might be a good idea regardless; cable issues crop
      >up like dust bunnies, and MARCH's cable bin is... well,
      >let's just say I think I read about something like it in an
      >HP Lovecraft story. Besides which, I doubt Evan wants us
      >plundering the warehouse too much, considering that we'll
      >have to put it all BACK at the end.

      Fine by me.

      If anybody wants/needs MMJ cables, bring your own 6 conductor flat cable
      and I'll make some for you. I have -- LITERALLY -- thousands of the MMJ
      connectors and the tools. You can get the flat wire, in a pinch, at the
      Radio Shack as a 25ft telephone extension. I'm sure you won't mind cut-
      ting off the RJ12s to get an MMJ cable.