35103Re: [midatlanticretro] Terminals

  • Dan Roganti
    Apr 2, 2014

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster@...> wrote:

      Hi MARCH.

      I am going to have trouble finding enough room in the car to bring many
      terminals.  I can probably fit one or two, but beyond that is probably
      impossible.

      However, if everything turns out ok, I will have seven machines in my
      exhibit.  Does anyone more nearby have one or more terminals that I can
      borrow?  Alternatively, one of the machines will have the ability to
      talk to a VGA monitor, and at least one of the machines will be able to
      talk to a monitor with sync-on-green and will have a 3w3 connector.  I
      can fit keyboards for each.

      Please, can anyone help?

      what time do you plan to leave ??
      I can swing by on my way there and load up a couple

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic