  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Apr 2, 2014
      Hi MARCH.

      I am going to have trouble finding enough room in the car to bring many
      terminals. I can probably fit one or two, but beyond that is probably

      However, if everything turns out ok, I will have seven machines in my
      exhibit. Does anyone more nearby have one or more terminals that I can
      borrow? Alternatively, one of the machines will have the ability to
      talk to a VGA monitor, and at least one of the machines will be able to
      talk to a monitor with sync-on-green and will have a 3w3 connector. I
      can fit keyboards for each.

      Please, can anyone help?

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic