35012Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone have a VR201 I can borrow for VCF 9.1

  • Dan Roganti
    Mar 31, 2014

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:
      On 03/31/2014 06:48 PM, als@... wrote:
      > Wondering if anyone has a spare DEC VR201 they could bring down for VCF
      > that has a decent screen that I could borrow for my exhibit.I have a
      > white phosphor one that works well but unfortunately has severe cataracts.
      >
      > Better yet, if anyone has one to sell or has one of those replacement
      > tubes that were up for grabs back in November would be even nicer.

        I have one you can use, if Dan Roganti is willing/able to carry it
      there and back.  I should check it out to make sure screen rot hasn't
      set in since I last used it, though.

      yea I can, no prob.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic