34999Re: [midatlanticretro] Making final plans to attend

    Mar 31 1:06 PM
      On 03/31/2014 03:31 PM, Jim Brain wrote:
      > I need to confirm with Ethan, but the current plan is to leave SE IA
      > early Thursday afternoon and try to hit Columbus, OH by midnight and
      > pick up Ethan Dicks enroute to NJ Friday morning (8-9AM'ish). Ethan
      > plans to attend VCF-U, while I'll probably crash for a few hours if I
      > have not gotten any sleep in the OH->NJ leg of the trip. Wish me luck
      > getting to Ethan's house on time!
      >
      > I am hopeful we can get back out of NJ Sunday early enough to get Ethan
      > back to OH by midnight, and then I'll try to get back to my job Monday
      > morning.

      You folks will likely pass right by my place; I'm ~19mi NE of
      Pittsburgh proper, right off the PA Turnpike. You guys are more than
      welcome to stop by my building for a pee break, IMAP folder sync-up,
      and/or some hangout time, if time permits. High-order geeks are always
      welcome here.

      > This is only my second journey to NJ, and I'm not an east coaster, so
      > bear with me. I think you all do things a bit different than us
      > Midwesterners. I hear you all talk fast and have colorful vocabulary,
      > but that might be a stereotype :-)

      Watch yo MOUTH, BOY!

      (kidding...KIDDING!)

      --