34941RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF

  • joshbensadon
    Mar 29, 2014
      Dave,

      I'm very sorry to hear you are not coming.  I was looking forward to meeting you in person.

      It has been 2 years since I've joined this group, unfortunately I live 9 hours away and with a young family I can't get away so freely.  I recall hearing about the preparations and excitement of VCF East 8 when I joined but it was a little late for me to arrange coming.  Then VCF 9 got buggered by Sandy.  This year I was on the fence due to a pending trip to Mexico, but now that I got that out of the way I am clear to make a quick visit.  I will be there for VCF 9.1 (gotta love the minor version update) the Friday and Saturday only.
      I heard you're all going for dinner Friday and Saturday, I guess those would be SP1 and SP2? (Six Pack)

      I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys.

      Cheers,
      Josh Bensadon
    • Show all 53 messages in this topic