34881RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF-U classroom amenities?

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Mar 26 7:40 AM
      Questions WRT the tent classrooms.

      [Y/N] Heat? I'm not standing outside in bare feet if no heat and it's as
      cold as it has been.

      [Y/N] Electricity?

      How "dark" will the classroom be? I've decided to bring my own HDMI based
      projector but the classroom will need to be capable of being dimmed to see
      the projector output. Also, will a reflective screen be available?