34836RE: [midatlanticretro] Triad

  • dougmemphis
    Mar 22, 2014
      That's really cool Kelly!
      Evan- does that make it more interesting to you that previously expressed?
      So should some contingent of MARCH decide if it should be preserved by MARCH?
      (and stored in the warehouse, etc)
      I can transport it to VCF if it can be guaranteed a home and would certainly donate it
      without charge to our organization.
      Heck that would fulfill the hope I had when I rescued it locally for $200.
      The terminals do power on and display an auto part data entry form by default
      (hence the burn-in!)
      in some cool fonts so it would make a "display" without much effort.
      Dave makes a good point that proprietary or not its part of history.
      Perhaps it adds a something unique to the inventory of MARCH.
      Some have expressed interest in the machine so I'm not sure where
      to go from here.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic