34834Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF-U classroom amenities?

    Mar 22, 2014
      > I don't know which projector Evan is providing. The one I have on long
      > term loan to MARCH is VGA or composite. There might be an HDMI one
      > floating around Infoage.

      We have your projector and we'll have use of an InfoAge one. Both are
      standard VGA ... sorry Brian.

      Hardware classes will be in the classroom area of building 9059 (same
      room we use for the Festivus party). There is already a screen and a
      whiteboard in that room.

      Software classes will be in the tent. So, we will need a screen and a
      whiteboard for there. I might see about renting a giant monitor.

      > I can always lend MARCH my folding white board setup as long as no one uses a sharpie on it.

      Sounds great -- thank you.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic