34832RE: [midatlanticretro] Triad

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Mar 22, 2014
      On 03/22/2014 01:26 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
      >> It would be cool if it was sourced from the east coast.
      >> I only found reference to CA w/ respect to the old Triad.
      >> Heavy googling located a retiree website. Don't know if I could
      >
      > I have been able to verify that a friend of mine worked for them when
      > they were still around. I'm waiting on more history.

      Just confirmed it.

      From my friend Ken:

      Yep sure did. That is a series 12. Our division was Eclipse Software
      in Newton NJ.

      Triad was bought by CCI and become cci-Triad, then I
      left and it renamed to Activant then got sold and became Epicor. Now I
      work for WHI an Ebay company.

      So, there are ties to this machine less than 10 miles from where I live,
      and part of NJ computer history.

      Kelly
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic