34829Re: [midatlanticretro] Triad

    Mar 22, 2014
      On 03/22/2014 01:26 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
      >> It would be cool if it was sourced from the east coast.
      >> I only found reference to CA w/ respect to the old Triad.
      >> Heavy googling located a retiree website. Don't know if I could
      > I have been able to verify that a friend of mine worked for them when
      > they were still around. I'm waiting on more history.

      Vertical-market-focused and undocumented aside, I think this is a
      grand old machine. It's stuff like this, running in places like auto
      parts stores, etc, that got the public comfortable with the idea of
      computers being around. I feel that machines like this are a very
      important part of history, every bit as much as general-purpose
      computers. Please (directed at the OP) do not destroy this system if
      you can possibly avoid it.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ