34761Re: [midatlanticretro] OT? : Computer Desks

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Mar 16, 2014
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > >> Having moved to an apartment recently where I'm living by myself and
      > have much more room. I now have room to set up vintage computers on a
      > separate desk. Anyone have a recommendation on good computer desks?
      >
      > I'd just use tables. Target, etc. sell grey plastic folding tables --
      > six feet by 30 inches, just like the ones in the museum -- they are
      > plenty sturdy for micros and very affordable.

      I prefer the woodgrain laminate banquet tables from Office Depot. The
      ones with the solid metal rectangular frame underneath. Can hold pretty
      much any monitor that can fit on it. Basically indestructible.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic