34706Re: Paying online ....Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF U on Friday

  • Bob Flanders
    Mar 12, 2014
      Hi Evan,

      Planning to attend assembly at VCF U

      Just paid by paypal... oops, no comment.

      Thanks,
      Bob

      On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:41 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Yes, the admission buttons are now live on:
      http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/

      We do expect a lot of people showing up at the door, we don't expect everyone will use the paypal buttons.  Just another option.

      That said, if in particular if you plan to go Friday we'd appreciate pre-registration to get a feel for how many people will be attending the "university" sessions.

      I think for exhibitors they can just pay per the number of tables, at the door is fine.  If you want to pay in advance use the "donate" link from midatlanticretro.org and fill in the appropriate amt.

      To be safe, please put a note in your payments to indicate any special questions/requests/which sessions you plan to attend.   I noticed a few payments without any explanation to go with them, we assume that they're for VCF admission, but for those of you who have already paid via PayPal, please print/bring your paypal receipt just in case.

      Thanks