      From: J. Alexander Jacocks <jjacocks@...>
      To: midatlanticretro <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Mar 12, 2014 2:01 pm
      Subject: Re: Paying online ....Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF U on Friday

      On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      >> I think for exhibitors they can just pay per the number of tables, at the door is fine.  If you want to pay in advance use the "donate" link from midatlanticretro.org and fill in the appropriate amt.

      I will contact all exhibitors to let them know what they owe. But honestly it's easier for us to keep that as cash when you arrive to exhibit, because of the many different amounts owed, etc.

      Doh!

      What about those of us who just paid, via the PayPal button?  I personally don't mind if MARCH just keeps the overage, and considers it a donation, if the exhibitor/teacher price is lower.

      - Alex

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic