34628Re: [midatlanticretro] Yet another awesome VCF update

  • David Riley
    Mar 2 7:49 PM
      On Mar 2, 2014, at 9:03 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:

      > On 03/02/2014 08:54 PM, David Riley wrote:
      > > Are they bringing their entire inventory? I've been lusting after some
      > > if their more esoteric stuff for some time now, but it hasn't been
      > > affordable for me. This is very exciting.
      >
      > Um...They are a pretty big outfit. I would not count on them bringing
      > any significant percentage of their inventory.

      It was a semi-facetious question. What I've seen of their inventory
      online would likely fill more than Camp Evans' storage areas.

      > That said, though, they're pretty close to you. I'll be heading out
      > to their place after VCF. (not on the same trip)

      Yeah, they are. It's never been the distance that's the problem. :-)
      Last I checked, they were one of the few that have the IBV11 HP-IB
      cable that I need, so I think there's something to the wishlist idea
      Bill mentioned. Where should we collect these requests?

      - Dave
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic