34621Re: [midatlanticretro] Yet another awesome VCF update

  • David Riley
    Mar 2, 2014
      On Mar 2, 2014, at 15:48, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Earlier I said we'll probably be at 36 exhibitors by tomorrow: I was
      wrong, we got there today.

      The new exhibit is DEC service company VARx. They're showing a
      PDP-11/05. More important, they're also having a vendor booth, and
      here's the awesome sauce: on Saturday (April 5) they are giving 50% of
      all DEC items.

      You read that correctly!!

      Are they bringing their entire inventory? I've been lusting after some if their more esoteric stuff for some time now, but it hasn't been affordable for me. This is very exciting.

      - Dave
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic